PhD student @RI,SCS,CMU
Hello! I will become the third year PhD student at Robotics Institute, School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University, advised by Professor. Sebastian Scherer.
Before coming to CMU, I was supervised by Professor Zheng Fang and received my Master’s degree from Northeastern University.
I was served as a SLAM investigator of Team Explorer competing in the DARPA Subterranean Challenge. I developed Super Odometry for Team Exlporer, which are adopted as important methods to acheive state estimation. I was also main organizer for Tartan SLAM Series and ICCV Robot Learning and SLAM WorkShop.
I am focusing on the simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) and 3D recontruction in challenging environments.
For more details about my research, please visit superodometry.com
|Aug 22, 2023||Glad to become workshop committee at IROS 2023|
|Aug 1, 2023||ICCV23 SLAM Challenge is released!|
|May 22, 2023||Our paper PyPose: A Library for Robot Learning with Physics-based Optimization is accepted at CVPR 2023.|
|Sep 22, 2022||Glad to become the TA of Learning for 3D !|
|Aug 22, 2022||Our paper Present and future of slam in extreme underground environments is accepted at TRO.|
|Aug 22, 2022||Organizing Tartan SLAM Series at CMU Robotics Institute.|
|Jan 15, 2022||Super Odometry website is released !|
|Sep 22, 2021||Came in first place in DARPA SubT Tunnel Circuit and 4th plance in Final Challenge!|
- CVPR 2023PyPose: A library for robot learning with physics-based optimizationIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2023
- TRO 2022Present and Future of SLAM in Extreme Underground Environments2022
- IROS 2021Super odometry: IMU-centric LiDAR-visual-inertial estimator for challenging environmentsIn 2021 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2021
- IROS 2020TP-TIO: A Robust Thermal-Inertial Odometry with Deep ThermalPointIn 2020 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2020
- IROS 2019A Robust Laser-Inertial Odometry and Mapping Method for Large-Scale Highway EnvironmentsIn 2019 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2019